Conductive Paint Airbrush Version
A silver conductive paint thinned for airbrushing. This paint does not usually require a key layer. Shake the bottle until you hear the metal ball rattle.
This version is best suited for tank electroforming.
Please click HERE for video help with placing an order on our Special Orders shop.
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
|Silver content||45 – 46%|
|Spraying temperature||Between 15 and 25 °C|
|Max coverage||225 – 275 cm2/g of paint|
|Touch dry time @ 25 °C||15 minutes brush, 1 – 2 minutes airbrush.|
|Average cured film thickness||1 micron|
|Cure time @ 25 °C||60 minutes|
|Cure time @ 80 °C||Less than 30 minutes|
|Shelf life at 20 – 25 °C||Over two years|
|Peel adhesion (cured sample)||Pass – Sellotape (90°, peel speed: 5mm/sec)|
|Resistivity||1 ohm per square (see notes)|
|Max Temperature||<200 °C|
|Hardness||70 (Shore D)|
- A nominal value of 1 ohm per square, where the actual value depends on film thickness and uniformity.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.
Tel: 01225 329 463
Available for the UK and Europe only
About our Special Orders
Some items are regulated for transport and have to be sent separately using our separate Special Orders shopping cart. They can only be delivered to destinations in the UK and countries within the EU. Before placing your order, please read our Special Orders instructions HERE