Copper Electroforming Brightener
A single shot brightener system for our Copper Electroforming Solution. Includes a free 3ml pipette for accurate dispensing. Will work with most acid copper plating solutions. Please click HERE to find out how much you will need from our Plating Calculator.
|Add small, millilitre sized quantities to you relectroforming solution||Keeps the electroforming solution depositing bright layers over multiple uses.|
|You can work out exactly how much Copper Brightener to use by using our Electroforming Calculator.||To work out how much Copper Brightener to add to your electroforming solution, enter in the surface area of the item you’re electroforming and the required thickness of electroformed layer, press the ‘Calculate’ button and the amount of Brightener will be displayed in millilitres.|
|Initial concentration||8ml/litre (see notes)|
|Addition rate||1 ml/ampere hour|
|Special storage requirements||None|
|Shelf life||Over 2 years|
|Health and Safety classification||Irritant|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- Operating band +/- 20% of initial concentration
- If over addition is suspected, plate out on a copper plate until brightness returns
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.