This Expansion Box allows you to run multiple brush plating processes at once, without having to stack your leads at your rectifier. It also has a handy ‘Strip up/Plate down’ switch, which makes chrome stripping much easier to manage.
|Three positive output sockets||Plugging in three electrode handles and electrodes at once, without having to ‘stack’ your leads; allows you to move seamlessly through a multi-stage brush plating process|
|Strip up/ Plated down switch||Quickly reversing the current for chrome stripping. Means you don’t have to un-plug and plug back in the leads to reverse the current, saving time and hassle|
|Flashing red light||Warning you that you are in stripping mode and that you’ve reversed the current. This stops you from damaging your work by forgetting to reverse back the current before proceeding with the next plating stage, after chrome stripping|
|Wall mountable||Can be mounted on the underside of your bench, to make it even easier to use. For instructions on this please see our manual.|
To see a fully illustrated guide to fitting our Expansion Box, please click HERE for our Electroplating Manual.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.