Gold Pen Plating Solution-HS
Gold Pen Plating Solution HS contains 25 grams of gold per litre and has been developed for use with both our normal plating pen and battery plating pen.
Shelf life: 3 – 6 months.
|Specifically designed for use with our normal plating pen and Battery Plating Pen||Quickly builds a hard wearing layer of 24 carat gold for decorative and functional applications. Good for selective gold plating of jewellery and PCBs|
|25g of gold per litre||10ml bottle contains 0.25g of gold
25ml bottle contains 0.625g of gold
50ml bottle contains 1.25g of gold
Please note that the shelf life of this product is 3 – 6 months
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
|Voltage Range||3.5 – 5.0 volts
|Temperature||14 – 25 °C|
|Electrode||Plating Pen/Battery Plating Pen/Carbon/Platinum|
|Gold content in plate||99.9% (balance carbon)|
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)||Approx. 0.6 micron per minute (spot)|
|Hardness||220 – 230 Hv|
|Density of deposit||19.3 g/cm3|
|Special storage requirements||Away from sunlight|
|Shelf life||3 – 6 months|
|Health and Safety classification||Harmful|
|Special considerations||Contains potassium cyanide (0.45%)|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.