Gold Tank Plating Solution
Our Gold Plating Solution for tank plating contains 4 grams of pure gold per litre. It’s formulated specifically for tank plating and gives consistently bright results.
|Formulated specifically for tank plating||Plates consistently bright over a range of operating conditions|
|Designed to be used with our online Gold Tank Plating Calculator||You know in advance not only how much gold you’ll be plating but also how much gold will be left in the gold solution.|
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
|Plating Factor||0.01 A/cm2|
|Plating rate||0.12 micron per minute at 0.01A/cm2|
|Temperature||18 – 25 °C|
|pH||4.4 – 5.0|
|Gold concentration||4 grams per litre|
|Agitation||very low (Stirring Bar Mini)|
|Gold content in plate||99.9% (balance carbon)|
|Cathode efficiency||~25% at Plating Factor = 0.01A/cm2|
|Hardness||190 – 210 Hv|
|Density of deposit||19.3 g/cm3|
|Special storage requirements||Away from sunlight|
|Shelf life||1 – 2 years|
|Health and Safety classification||Harmful|
|Special considerations||Contains potassium cyanide (0.15%)|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
Watch Our Video
Pleas see our ‘Gold tank plating a ring to vermeil standard’ in our Electroplating Manual by clicking HERE
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.