Nickel Brush Plating Solution
This Nickel Brush Plating Solution quickly plates a beautiful white layer. Great for plating a barrier layer when plating on plastics, copper, and copper containing alloys.
3 – 4 volts.
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
|Voltage Range||3.0 – 4 volts|
|Temperature||18 – 25 °C|
|Nickel Concentration||74 g/l|
|Electrode||Carbon, Nickel or Platinum (see notes)|
|Nickel content in plate||99.9% (balance carbon)|
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)||Approx. 0.3 micron per minute (spot)|
|Hardness||630 – 640 MPa (Vickers)|
|Density of deposit||8.9 g/cm3|
|Special storage requirements||None|
|Shelf life||Over 5 years|
|Health and Safety classification||Harmful|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
Watch Our Video
For a guide on using our Nickel Brush Plating Solution, please clikck HERE to see a guide in our Electroplating Manual.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.