Ensure top quality plating with our non-corrosive Cleaner. Achieves completely water break free surfaces quickly and reduces preparation time. Can be used with the brush and tank plating method. Won’t damage paint. Scroll down for more information.
£7.06 – £20.16 + VAT
2. Ring is lowered into Cleaner which immediately gets to work, preparing the surface for gold plating.
4. Great gold plating results thanks to a completely clean surface. Cleaner can also be used with the brush plating process. Please click HERE to see a related video.
- Can be used with gold, silver, copper, brass, pewter, tin alloys and ferrous metals.
- Use at room temperature: No need for a hotplate; minimises topping up due to evapouration losses.
- Removes oxidation from copper, brass and nickel.
- Removes tarnish from silver: Non-abrasive method of tarnish removal especially in other hard-to-reach areas.
- Doesn’t attack paint, so safe to use on partially painted/masked areas.
|For Brush Plating||For Tank Plating|
|Plating Factor||–||0.03 – 0.05 A/cm2|
|Voltage||4 – 6 volts||3.0 – 4.5 volts*|
|Temperature||Room||12 – 70°C|
|Electrode/Anode||Carbon (preferred), platinum or stainless steel||Mesh or Stainless- Steel**|
|Processing time||Until waterbreak free||30 – 60 seconds|
* The cleaning stage for tank can be set either by the plating factor
or setting the voltage within the recommended range
** Voltage setting for tank cleaning with a stainless steel
electrode will require an extra 0.5 volt.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.