When mixed with our Gold Brush Plating Solution creates many different shades of gold from a shade resembling 18-carat yellow gold to pale yellow then on to the greyish shade commonly found in white gold alloys. Can be used for pen and brush plating.
£14.70 – £99.45 + VAT
ShareSKU: N/A Category: Coloured Metal Mixers
|Can be mixed with our standard Gold Plating Solution (for brush plating) at a ratio of 0.25 to 10||
|You can add more Gold Whitener to lighten the shade further and add less to create a richer shade.||
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
|Voltage Range||3.0 – 5.0 volts
|Temperature||18 – 25 °C|
|Gold Concentration||Dependent on mix ratio|
|Electrode||Platinum or Carbon (see notes)|
|Gold content in plate||99.9% (yellow gold) – 75% (grey-white)|
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)||Dependent on mix ration|
|Hardness||From: 220 (yellow gold) – 550 Hv (white gold)|
|Density of deposit||15.0 (yellow gold) – 19.0 g/cm3 (white gold)|
|Stress||Medium stress – high stress|
|Special storage requirements||None|
|Shelf life||Over 3 years|
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes.
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
- Once mixed, use within 30 minutes.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.