Rose Gold Brush/Pen Plating Solution (18 Carat)
A rose gold plating solution that doesn’t have to be mixed beforehand. Can be used for both brush and pen plating. Recommended electrode: Carbon, Voltage: 3 – 3.5
Click the Tech Specs tab below for more information.
|Voltage Range||3.0 – 3.5 (standard swab)*
|Alloy consistency (at mix ratio 1Mixer:10 K-Gold)||75% Gold, 25% Copper|
|Colour designation||Between 4N and 5N|
|Temperature||20 – 25 °C|
|Plating Rate at (3.3 volts, carbon electrode)||Approx. 0.5 microns per minute (max)|
|Hardness||Hard: In excess of 400 Hv|
|Density of deposit||14.4 g/cm3|
|Special storage requirements||Away from sunlight|
|Shelf life||1 – 2 years|
|Health and Safety classification||Irritant|
|Special considerations||None (cyanide-free)|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
* Reduce to 2.5 – 3.0 volts when using small swabs.
- Remove any existing layers of rose gold before plating
- Battery Pen Plater. Settings: 3 Duracell AAA cells with pointed nib
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.