Silver Tank Brightener-HS
Our Silver Tank Brightener HS keeps your Silver Tank Plating Solution HS bright and working at optimum efficiency. To work out how much to add to your bath, please click HERE to use our Silver Tank Plating Calculator HS.
Regular additions of brightener are necessary to maintain the visual appearance of the silver plate. More information on this product can be found in our online manual and under the Tech Specs tab on this page.
|Brightener concentration||80 – 160ml/l (see notes)|
|Brightener addition rate||0.0056 ml per amp second (see notes)|
|Shelf life||2 – 3 years|
|Health and safety classification||Irritant (eye)|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- Silver Tank Plating Solution HS is sold with Silver Tank Brightener -HS included.
- Brightener additions can be determined using our online calculator by clicking Here
- Please contact us for information on the method of analysis for Silver Tank Brightener HS.
- Under addition can result in a whitening of the deposit starting in low current density areas.
- Over addition can result in embrittlement resulting in peeling/flaking of the deposit.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.