Thinners for Conductive Ink (high-grade)
Designed to help you Conductive Ink (high-grade) flow more easily through your airbrush.
Thinners can be added at a ration of 1 – 2 volumes of thinners to 10 volumes of ink to decrease the
viscociy of Conductive Ink (hi-grade) to facilitate its passage through an airbrush.
|Ratio||1 to 2 volumes thinners to 10 volumes ink|
|Viscosity @10/s (no thnning)||49 cP at 25°C|
|Viscosity @10/s (1:10 thinning)||47 cP at 25°C|
|Viscosity @10/s (2:10 thinning)||44cP at 25°C|
|Special storage instructions||None|
|Shelf life||3 – 5 years|
|Health and safety classification||Not classified|
|Transport (UN number)||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport|
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.