Rhodium Tank Replenisher is designed to be added to existing rhodium tank plating solutions to replace the rhodium used during the plating process.
Rhodium concentration: 20 grams per litre.
This solution can be used to replenish rhodium plating solutions from other manufactures.
Orders outside UK and EU
This solution cannot be purchased and shipped outside the UK and the EU because it’s part of our range of plating solutions which are regulated for transport.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Rhodium Tank Plating Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box enter the temperature at which you are plating (see Notes below).
2. In the second box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to (see Notes below).
3. In the third box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
4. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
5. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of replenisher to add before starting the plating sequence.
6. The weight of rhodium plated and the approximate cost of the job is included in the final two readouts.
The solution plates twice as fast at 40 centigrade than at room temperature.
Plated layers in excess of 0.5 microns are very brittle and can be prone to peeling.
We recommend a thickness of between 0.1 and 0.3 microns.
Solution properties and information:
5ml for every 0.1g plated out. (see notes)
Special storage requirements
Over 5 years
Health and Safety classification
Transport (UN number)
2796 Packing Group lll
Some items are regulated for transport and can only be delivered to destinations in the UK and countries within the EU. Alternative or substitute products are detailed in the ‘Description’ tab of this tabbed panel or under Related Items below this tabbed panel.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
You can access our MSDS by scanning the QR code which is on our product bottles.
Here is a video to show you how;