Our Copper Plating Solution plates fast to create a beautifully lustrous finish of fresh copper. It can also be mixed with our White Bronze Mixer to make white bronze plating solution which can be used as an undercoat when plating on to pewter. Recommended electrode – copper.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
||Above 15 °C
||Copper, Carbon or Platinum(see notes)
|Gold content in plate
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)
||2 microns per minute (spot)
|Density of deposit
||Low – medium stress
|Special storage requirements
||1 – 2 years
|Health and Safety classification
|Transport (UN number)
||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.