Pale Green Gold Brush Plating Solution plates a 19 carat gold film with a green hue.
High plating rate: see Tech Specs tab above.
You can get a clear idea of this shade of gold by ordering our swatch for this process; please see ‘Related Products’ below.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
||14 – 25 °C
|Gold content in plate
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)
||1.1 micron per minute (spot)
@3.5 volts, Platinum Electrode
||160 – 180 Hv
|Density of deposit
||14 – 15 g/cm3
|Special storage requirements
||Away from sunlight
||1 – 2 years
|Health and Safety classification
||Contains potassium cyanide (0.2%)
|Transport (UN number)
||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport
- Because the solution can damage already gold-plated surfaces, we advise that you gel the solution
with our Thickener when selective plating and plating large items where solution run is possible.
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by the swab.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.