Gold Pen Plating Kit
This pen plating kit includes just the essential items you need to make a start with pen plating. Our Gold Pen Plating Solution contains 12 grams of gold per litre and has been specially developed in-house for use with our pen plating equipment.
Not suitable for plating on non-conductive surfaces. Please see our Plastic Plating Kit for this process.
A note on our kits;
Every item in our electroplating kits
- makes an important contribution to the overall success of the plating process
- has been thoroughly tested to ensure it performs its job at the highest level in the overall electroplating process
- is either made in-house or has been carefully sourced from our trusted suppliers
These factors ensure consistent, top quality plating results for a fair price.
|Key Kit Contents||Features||Used for|
|All pen plating jobs – ideal for selective gold plating jewellery, electrical contacts, dental work|
|1x Plating Pen||Design and manufacture unique to Spa Plating with a removable and exchangeable electrode||Gold silver and pen plating on a variety of small metal surfaces|
|MPU Fine||No need for a separate activation – just give the surface of you work a thorough clean with MPU Fine and start plating||Preparing the full range of metal surfaces for plating|
|Gold Pen Plating Solution||12 grams of gold per litre; concentrated formulation for efficient gold pen plating.||Quickly building a hard wearing layer of 24 carat gold for decorative and functional applications. Good for selective gold plating of jewellery and PCBs|
|Silver Pen Plating Solution||75 grams of pure silver per litre; highly concentrated, so quickly builds a thick layer in excess of 5 microns, without having to continually replenish the pen||Many applications such as covering fire stain and solder joints and plating electrical contacts|
|Fibre Nib x1, Fine Fibre Nib x1||Specially shaped to fit our pens to improve electrical contact and therefore, functionality. Can be used multiple times – just rinse well in running water when changing to a different plating solution.||Rhodium pen plating claws on diamond set rings|
|Copper crocodile clip||Jaws made of pure copper||Makes excellent electrical contact and reduces the risk of scratching on highly polished surfaces|
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.