Gold Tank Replenisher is used to replace the gold which is plated out from our rose gold tank electroplating solution. The amount of replenisher to add can be estimated using our online calculator. Gold concentration: 16 grams per litre.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Our Rose Gold Tank Replenishers A & B are to be used with our Rose Gold Tank Plating Solution to keep it plating consistent layers of 18kt rose gold.
Please note that Rose Gold Tank Replenisher A has now been replaced by Gold Tank Replenisher.
Use this solution to replenish used gold and to give the deposit a more pale colour. See ‘Tech Specs for more information on how to use this product.
Rose Gold Tank Plating Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of Gold Tank Replenisher and Rose Gold Tank Replenisher B to add before starting the plating sequence.
5. The weight of rose gold and gold plated together with the approximate job cost are included in the final three boxes.
Operating Conditions and data
As per online calculator
Special storage requirements
1 – 2 years
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
You can access our MSDS by scanning the QR code which is on our product bottles.
Here is a video to show you how;