How to use this calculator :
1. Use a Gold Plated Test Strip for this test
2. Set the rectifier setting to 0.2 amps.
3. Heat the Platinum Tank Plating Solution and keep it within the range 39 and 41 centigrade.
4. Set the stirring speed to low.
5. Weigh the test piece to 3 decimal places (milligrams) and enter it in the first field of the calculator above.
6. Immerse the test piece in the solution up to the mark (6.25cm)
7. Plate the test piece on the settings above for 30 minutes.
8. Remove, rinse and dry the plated test piece.
9. Weigh the plated test piece and enter the figure in the second field of the calculator above.
10. Enter the volume of your beaker/tank in the third field.
11. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
12. Read off the concentration of platinum together with the recommended addition of Platinum Tank Replenisher.