High Speed Gold Tank Plating Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. In the third box, enter the gold concentration (for a new solution that’s: 4 grams per litre).
4. In the fourth box, enter the volume of solution you’re using.
5. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
6. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier and the plating time.
7. The concentration of gold remaining and the volume of replenisher to add is show in the next two boxes.
8. The cost of solution used and weight of gold are shown in the final two boxes.