This single shot Nickel Tank Maintenance Brightener is used to maintain a suitable level of brightness.
You can estimate the addition using our online calculator which can be found by clicking on the tabbed panel to the right called ‘Calculator’.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Nickel Tank Plating Calculator
How to use the Nickel Tank Calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns.
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the amount of Nickel Tank Maintenance Brightener to add before starting the plating sequence.
5. The weight of nickel plated is shown in the final box.
How to use the pH Control Calculator :
1. Measure the pH of the Nickel Tank Plating Solution and enter the result in the box marked ‘Actual pH’.
2. Enter the pH that you wish to attain in the box marked ‘Desired pH’.
3. Finally enter the volume of the plating tank/beaker.
4. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
5. Read off the weight of Nickel pH Adjuster to add to attain the desired pH.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
Please click on the link below to download the SDS for this product: