How to set up your MF Rectifier Mrk2 for the Spa Plating brush plating process
To get started;
1. Place the rectifier on a firm surface.
2. Ensure the on/off switch at the rear of the rectifier is in the "O" position.
3. Connect the mains socket to an earthed mains socket using the mains cable included.
1. Switch on your rectifier
Switch the rectifier on using the on/off switch at the rear of the rectifier. The switch should now be in the “I” position.
2. The "16v/5A" button
Press and hold the “16v/5A” button until it starts flashing.
3. Setting the maximum current (amps)
Set the maximum current (amps) by turning the “CURR” dial clockwise until there is no further increase in the amps. The meter should read about 5 amps.
4. Setting the voltage
Set the voltage using the “VOLT” dial to the voltage quoted on your bottle of Spa Plating’s brush plating solution.
5. Starting the brush plating process
When you are ready to start brush plating, press the “OUTPUT ON” button, which will change from white to green to show the brush plating circuit is powered. The “16v/5A” button will stop flashing.
6. Stopping the brush plating process
When the plating sequence is complete, press the “OUTPUT ON” button again which will change from green back to white, to show the brush plating circuit is powered off.