Spa Plating’s palladium tank plating solution contains 6 grams per litre of palladium and plates only slightly less white than our rhodium plating solution. Please read the Product Details and Tech Specs tabs above for more details.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Palladium Tank Calculator
How to use the Palladium Tank Calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of replenisher to add before starting the plating sequence.
How to use the pH Control Calculator :
1. Measure the pH of the Palladium Tank Plating Solution and enter the result in the box marked ‘Actual pH’.
2. Enter the pH that you wish to attain in the box marked ‘Desired pH’.
3. Finally enter the volume of the plating tank/beaker.
4. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
5. Read off the volume of Palladium pH Adjuster to add to attain the desired pH.
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
||0.17 micron per minute at 0.0075A/cm2
||48 – 52 °C
||7.0 – 8.0
||6 grams per litre
||very low (Stirring Bar Mini)
|Palladium content in plate
||99.9% (balance carbon)
||Above 90% at Plating Factor = 0.0075A/cm2
|Lightness (L*) of deposit
|Density of deposit
|Special storage requirements
||1 – 2 years
|Health and Safety classification
|Transport (UN number)
||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport
- Use Mini Stirring Bar for all beaker sizes.
- Recommended thickness: 0.5 micron (2 and a half minutes plating time).
- Non-acidic: can be used for plating jewellery with sensitive materials like pearl, abalone
- Polishing required for thicknesses over 1 micron.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
Please click on the link below to download the SDS for this product: