Our Economy Plating Rectifier is perfect for small, one-off brush plating jobs. It is also used in our tank plating processes to power the tank cleaning stage. See below for related products and the tabs next to this tab for further examples of how it can be used.
Economy Plating Rectifier
£52.87 + VAT
|Stepped voltage controlled via a selector switch enabling a range from 3 up to 12 volts. Maximum current is 3.0 amps.||Perfect for small, one-off silver and gold plating jobs. Not suitable for tank/beaker plating|
|Fully electrically grounded||No ‘touch shock’ when using in countries outside the EU or North America.|
Please note: If purchasing from the USA, you will require a voltage converter.
Adaptors are supplied free-of-charge with orders for customers from the EU and Australia. To see our brush plating section in our Electroplating Manual, please click HERE.
- Input voltage: 230 volts AC at 50Hz
- Output voltage: 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 7.5, 9.0, 12.0 volts DC
- Output current: 3.0 amps
- Ripple voltage: 60 millivolts
- Cooling system: Convection
- Protection system: Short circuit and overload
- Dimensions: 90mm width x 50mm height x 140mm depth (3.5 inch x 2.0 inch x 5.5 inch)
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.