Silver Tank Plating HS Tank Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of replenisher to add before starting the plating sequence.
6. If you are using our Coulometer or MicroPlater, read off the coulombs or in the case of the MicroPlater, the amp-hours.
5. The weight of silver plated is shown in the final box.