This flexible piece of kit can be used to connect your Battery Plating Pen with either our Economy or our MF Rectifier Mk II.
Battery Plating Pen Converter
£7.62 + VAT
To use the Battery Plating Pen Converter;
- Unscrew the Battery Cover and remove the batteries.
- Slip the Battery Plating Pen Converter into the body of the pen, with the domed end going in first.
- Attach the crocodile clip at the end of the Battery Plating Pen to the end of the red lead that is plugged into your MF Rectifier Mk II.
- Your Battery Plating Pen is now attached and powered by your rectifier and can be used as a normal plating pen.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.