Our Yellow Gold Brush Plating Solution plates a true shade of yellow gold. It is different from our standard Gold Tank Plating Solution, which plates a shade with a slightly redder hue.
Our Yellow Gold Brush Plating Solution plates a truer shade of yellow gold which is close to the Swiss colour standard 1N.
You can get a clear idea of this shade of gold by ordering our swatch for this process; please see ‘Related Products’ below.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
||3 – 4.5 volts
||14 – 25 °C
||Platinum or Carbon (see notes)
|Gold content in plate
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)
||Approx. 0.5 micron per minute (spot)
||190 – 210 Hv
|Density of deposit
|Special storage requirements
||Away from sunlight
||1 – 2 years
|Health and Safety classification
||Contains potassium cyanide (0.3%)
|Transport (UN number)
||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.