Our Gold Tank Replenisher replaces the plated out gold from your electroplating solution. You can find out the amount of Gold Tank Replenisher you need to use by using our online tank plating calculator. Click on the tab marked ‘Calculator’ above, to discover more.
Gold concentration: 16 grams per litre.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
To work out how much replenisher to use, use our Palladium Plated Test Strips to run a test on your Gold Tank Plating Solution using our Gold Tank Concentration Calculator. The links to these products can be found in the ‘Related Products’ section below this panel and the link to the Gold Tank Concentration Calculator can be found on the ‘Calculator’ tab to the right of this panel.
Gold Tank Concentration Calculator
How to use this calculator
After you have been using your Gold Tank Plating Solution for a while, it’s a good idea to check how much gold you have left in your solution, if you want to be confident you’re plating the correct thicknesses of gold. This is particularly the case if you’re aiming to plate to a vermeil standard of 2.5 microns.
1. Weigh your palladium plated test strip and enter the result into the Weight of Concentration Test Strip Before Plating (grams) field.
2.Plate your Palladium Plated Test Strip for 15 minutes in your Gold Tank Plating Solution.
3.Weigh the plated test strip again and enter the results into the Weight of Concentration Test Strip After Plating (grams) field.
4. Enter in the amount of Gold Tank Plating Solution you are using into the Volume of Tank (ml) field.
5. Press the Calculate button.
6. The figure in the Concentration of Gold (grams/litre) field tells you how much gold is now in your plating solution.
7. The figure in the Addition of Replenisher to restore concentration to 4 grams/litre (ml) field tells you how much how much of our Gold Tank Replenisher you need to add to your Gold Tank Plating Solution to return it to 4 grams of gold per litre concentration.
Operating Conditions and data
Special storage requirements
Away from sunlight
1 – 2 years
* Calculated with gold concentration of bath at 4g/l and Plating Factor
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
You can access our MSDS by scanning the QR code which is on our product bottles.
Here is a video to show you how;