Copper Electroforming Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want your electroform to be plated to. (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. In the third box, enter the volume of solution that you are using.
4. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
5. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier and the plating time.
7. The volume of Copper Electroforming Brightener to add.
8. The weight of Copper Electroforming Replenisher to add (Only applicable when using Platinum Rod Electrodes).
9. The bath usage. This figure is the percentage of the total bath life expectancy when
using Platinum Rod Electrodes.
If you’re using Platinum Rods for anodes, we highly recommend our Copper Electroforming Solution Tracker
which can be downloaded by clicking HERE.
This will help you keep track of the life of the bath and estimate when it’s time to renew it.