Copper Electroforming Calculator
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want your electroform to be plated to in microns.
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier and the plating time.
5. If you prefer to track the process with the amp-hour facility on our MicroPlater, take a note of the amp-hour reading to plate to.
6. Then read off the volume of Copper Electroforming Brightener to add.
7. Finally read off the weight of copper that’s plated.