Our Rose Tint Gold Brush Plating Solution plates a shade of 23 karat rose gold. It is paler and a little warmer in tone than our Rose Gold Brush/Pen Plating Solution (18 Karat).
This solution is not air sensitive and unlike our Rose Gold Brush/Pen Plating Solution (18 Karat), does not need to be stored in one of our storage syringes.
Operating Conditions and Deposit Data
||3.5 – 4 volts
||14 – 25 °C
||Platinum or Carbon (see notes)
|Gold content in plate
||96% (balance copper, carbon)
|Plating Rate at (3.5 volts, Platinum electrode)
||Approx. 1 micron per minute (spot)
||230 – 240 Hv
|Density of deposit
|Special storage requirements
||Away from sunlight
||1 – 2 years
|Health and Safety classification
||Contains potassium cyanide (0.3%)
|Transport (UN number)
||None: Not classified as dangerous for transport
- We strongly advise against the use of stainless steel anodes for most of our plating processes
- Plating rates are calculated over a sample area which is permanently covered by swab.
Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £200
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.