Platinum Tank Replenisher is designed to be added to Platinum Tank Plating Solution to replace the platinum used during the plating process.
Platinum concentration: 25 grams per litre.
Orders outside UK and EU
This plating solution cannot be purchased and shipped outside the UK and the EU because it’s part of our range of plating solutions which are regulated for transport.
HS Code: 3824 99 70
How to use this calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of replenisher to add before starting the plating sequence.
5. The weight of platinum and the approximate cost of the job is included in the final two readouts.
Solution properties and information:
4ml for every 0.1g plated out. (see notes)
Special storage requirements
Over 2 years
Health and Safety classification
Transport (UN number)
2796 Packing Group II
Some items are regulated for transport and can only be delivered to destinations in the UK and countries within the EU. Alternative or substitute products are detailed in the ‘Description’ tab of this tabbed panel or under Related Items below this tabbed panel.
For all price quotations for deliveries, please add your items to our shopping cart. You will be able to see the shipping costs by clicking on the ‘Calculate shipping’ button in the cart and before checking out.
You can access our MSDS by scanning the QR code which is on our product bottles.
Here is a video to show you how;