Palladium Tank Calculator
How to use the Palladium Tank Calculator :
1. In the first box, enter the thickness that you want to plate to in microns (thousandths of a millimetre).
2. In the second box, enter the surface area of the article in square centimetres (cm2).
3. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
4. Read off the amp setting for your rectifier, the plating time and the volume of replenisher to add before starting the plating sequence.
How to use the pH Control Calculator :
1. Measure the pH of the Palladium Tank Plating Solution and enter the result in the box marked ‘Actual pH’.
2. Enter the pH that you wish to attain in the box marked ‘Desired pH’.
3. Finally enter the volume of the plating tank/beaker.
4. Click the ‘Calculate’ button.
5. Read off the volume of Palladium pH Adjuster to add to attain the desired pH.