The current can be set on our MF Rectifier at the start of the tank plating process. It will remain at this level, so you don’t have to keep adjusting the amps while plating. This is a multi-function rectifier and so can be used for pen and brush plating. If you want to brush or pen plate, turn the amps up full and adjust the voltage to the recommended voltage. For a guide on how to set it up for pen/brush plating, please click HERE and for a guide on how to set up the MF Rectifier for tank plating, please see our guide in our electroplating manual HERE
|Current can be set at start of tank plating process and will remain set at that level throughout.||No need to check and adjust the setting once the plating process has started, leaving you confident that plating is taking place at a constant level.|
|Amp meter readable to 2 decimal places.||Allows the plating of small items such as rings and earrings|
|Can be adjusted for use with brush and pen plating.||Allows you to use the brush and pen plating process as a compliment to the tank plating process, which gives greater flexibility with the range of items you can plate. To use it for brush and pen plating, you’ll need to set a constant voltage – just turn up the amps to the maximum setting and adjust the volts to the appropriate level for the brush plating process you require.|
- Input voltage: 230 volts AC at 50Hz
- Output voltage: 1.0 – 20 volts DC
- Output current:0 – 5 amps
- Constant current facility available (see product details and manual)
- Power: 100 watts
- Efficiency at maximum power: 83%
- Ripple voltage: 30 millivolts
- Cooling system: Air
- Protection system: Short circuit, overload
- Negative supply, positive supply and floating ground options available
- Dimensions: 71mm width x 148 height x 252mm depth (2.8 inch x 5.8 inch x 9.9 inch)
- Weight: 2kg
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.