The short swab is half the length of the standard swab and therefore ideal for one off plating jobs such as rings. Its reduced size means it holds less plating solution and so is more economical.
Our swabs will last a long time if thoroughly rinsed under running water after each use.
|Half the length of a Standard Swab||Very useful for small one-off jobs or testing out new solutions and processes|
|Hard wearing yet soft and absorbent – very economical||Can be re-used many times – just rinse thoroughly between plating stages. Can be used with most of our plating solutions apart from rhodium and platinum, which need our S-Type Swabs|
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.