Our Conductive Epoxy is ideal for creating a firm and conductive bond between our Jigging Wire and the item you’re brush plating or electroforming. Can also be used to fill in minor dents in metal surfaces before plating.
Sold as 2 x 7g syringes.
Please click HERE for video help with placing an order on our Special Orders shop.
|A two part conductive epoxy that can be easily mixed to the required amount.||A little goes a long way and Part A and Part B will keep a long time in their separate syringes.|
|Multi-functional||It can be used for both conductive and mechanical bonding. For example it can be used to stick jump rings to our Conductive Paint once it is dry and then electroformed on top, forming and strong mechanical bond without soldering. This can make it an easy and quick option when manufacturing electroformed items|
- Cure time at 22 °C: 6 hours
- Cure time at 60 – 70°C: 20 minutes
- Volume resistivity: 0.0003 – 0.0009Ω/cm
- Hardness (Shore): 72 – 78
Please click HERE for illustrated instructions on how to prepare our Conductive Epoxy in our Electroplating Manual.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.
Tel: 01225 329 463
Available for the UK and Europe only
About our Special Orders
Some items are regulated for transport and have to be sent separately using our separate Special Orders shopping cart. They can only be delivered to destinations in the UK and countries within the EU. Before placing your order, please read our Special Orders instructions HERE