Economy Plating Rectifier
An economic plating rectifier, perfect for small, one-off brush and pen plating jobs.
See below for product features and specifications.
|Stepped voltage controlled via a selector switch enabling a range from 3 up to 12 volts. Maximum current is 3.0 amps.||Perfect for small, one-off silver and gold plating jobs. Not suitable for tank/beaker plating|
|Fully electrically grounded||No ‘touch shock’ when using in countries outside the EU or North America.|
Please note: If purchasing from the USA, you will require a voltage converter.
Adaptors are supplied free-of-charge with orders for customers from the EU and Australia. To see our brush plating section in our Electroplating Manual, please click HERE.
- Input voltage: 230 volts AC at 50Hz
- Output voltage: 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 7.5, 9.0, 12.0 volts DC
- Output current: 3.0 amps
- Ripple voltage: 60 millivolts
- Cooling system: Convection
- Protection system: Short circuit and overload
- Dimensions: 90mm width x 50mm height x 140mm depth (3.5 inch x 2.0 inch x 5.5 inch)
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.