Designed specifically for brush plating, it plates a hard wearing, bright white layer. Ideal for both decorative and functional purposes.
Recommended electrode – platinum.
|High concentration of platinum – 10 grams per litre||Suitable for brush plating both decorative and functional items such as jewellery and electrical connectors|
Plate at a minimum temperature of 25 degrees centigrade using either the Platinum Electrode or Carbon Electrode.
Gold Flash first
- All UK deliveries shipped by FedEx, Next Day service - 95% of orders arriving next day.
- International orders usually 3-5 working days. For price quotation please go through order on online shop.
- All UK deliveries shipped Special Delivery, next day.
- European deliveries - usually DHL by road, 2-3 working days.
Tel: 01225 938 678
Available to the UK and Europe only
These orders are processed separately from our standard online shop orders.
Pay using the box opposite after you have received your quote.
Please contact our sales agent, Uwe, on the number or email above for more information and to order.
About our Special Orders
All of our special order items are handled through our sister company, Golden Solution and are only available to our customers in the UK or the EU.
Please follow these steps to place your order;
1. Select your items and quantities from our Special Orders pages and take a note of them
2. Email or phone your order to Uwe at Golden Solutions for a quote to include delivery costs
3. Once you have your quote, enter in the amount in the box on the Special Orders category page and click the ‘Pay Now’ button to take you through to the checkout