Polishing Mops and Compounds
These polishing mops will make light work of preparing the surface of your piece for plating. Start with the sisal polishing mop for heavily marked or scratched items, then move up through the stages, finishing off with the loose-leaf polishing mop.
|Sisal Mop – Grey Bar||For removing deep scratches and thick deposits of paint or varnish. Also ideal for harder metals such as stainless steel and iron.|
|Stitched mop – Green Bar||suitable for slightly scratched surfaces – a mid-way stage between the Sisal Mop and the Loose Leaf|
|Loose Leaf – Blue Bar||Ideal for buffing up smooth surfaces to a high shine|
To see more guidance on polishing metal for electroplating, please see our Electroplating Manual by clicking HERE.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.