Power Plating Rectifier
One of our top-selling plating rectifiers, suitable for pen as well as brush plating. Not suitable for most tank plating applications.
See below for product features and specifications.
|Stepless voltage control||Excellent for processes requiring precise voltage such as white bronze and palladium.|
|High power||Useful for high current draw processes such as chrome stripping, especially when
tank stripping. Please note: we do not recommend this rectifier for tank/beaker plating.
|Digital readout of volts
|Allows for precise process control and for identification of potential electrical faults.|
Please note: If purchasing from the USA, you will require a voltage converter.
Adaptors are supplied free-of-charge with orders for customers from the EU and Australia.
- Input voltage: 230 volts AC at 50Hz
- Output voltage: (2.5 – 3.0) – 15 volts DC
- Output current:0-25 amps
- Fixed voltage: 13.8 volts DC (switch on base of the Power Rectifier)
- Ripple voltage: 50 millivolts
- Cooling system: Variable speed fan
- Protection system: Short circuit, overload, over temperature and OVP at 16.5 volts
- Floating ground
- Dimensions: 220 x 111 x 219 mm (8.7 x 4.3 x 8.7 inch)
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.