PP Stabiliser Powder
Adding an amount of prepared PP Stabiliser to our PP Copper helps you to quickly build up thick layers of copper on most non-conductive surfaces. For a link to instructions on how to mix the required amount, please see below.
|When prepared and then added to PP Copper, increases this plating solution’s resistance to tarnishing and greatly improves plating efficiency.||Building up thick layers of copper, for example when plating non-conductive surfaces|
When plating plastics, prepare the PP Stabiliser according to the instructions in our Electroplating Manual and add to your PP Copper Stabiliser in a ratio of 1:10.
PP Stabiliser must be made fresh.
Watch Our Video
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.