These scales, complete with weighing tray and spatula, are ideal for measuring out the correct amount of our Copper Electroforming Replenisher when maintaining the optimum performance of your Spa Plating Copper Electroforming Solution.
Click the Tech Specs tab below for further information on setting up and calibration.
For information on how to use the scales with our electroforming process, please click HERE
Specifications and Calibration
|Units of measurement||Grams (default), oz and lbs if mode key is enabled|
|Built in bull’s eye spirit level||To level the scales in the horizontal plane|
|Operating temperature||0 – 40 degrees centigrade|
|Power supply||2 x AA batteries or 6v DC adaptor (not supplied)|
|Calibration mass||500g (see Calibration below)|
|Display||5 x 12mm high digits|
|Pan size||130mm diameter stainless steel|
|Overall dimensions (w x d x h)||160mm x 205mm x 45mm|
1. Turn the scales on.
2. Press and hold the [Mode] and [Zero] keys together for about 5 seconds until the display shows
internal an internal code value.
3. Press [Mode] key once, the display will show CALL 500, where is the 500g calibration weight.
4. Load calibration weight as per the displayed value – the scale will show 500 at which point you
can remove the weight and calibration will be complete.
- Certain small items, for example Swabs, Nibs and Plating Pens can be sent by normal post within the UK.
- The courier option for UK deliveries is FedEx
- Free UK mainland delivery available on orders over £100
- International orders usually 3-5 working days.
- For Special Orders outside the UK and the EU, please contact us.